My interest to the human movement and the unknown began in early childhood. Being a little girl I believed so much in the power of magical thought and nature that in a playful way I treated running noses of my friends with the help of “invoking the forces of the universe”.
Unconsciously, but I knew that it was important to share my experience with others and therefore my dolls and bears received daily lessons of awareness, and due to the lack of a blackboard at home, the wallpaper was painted with felt-tip pens.And at the same time, an irresistible craving for self-expression through the movement of the body, forced me to change the dance circles one after another to try everything.
So who am I a dancer, a teacher or a healer?
There were attempts to go in a completely different direction. But life always made me return to who I am.
- At the age of 13, in search of an answer to my questions, I began to be interested in non-traditional teachings about humans, including esotericism.
- At 14, I flew to the light at the end.
- Already at the age of 17, I began to teach dancing to children.
- At 19, I had my own studio and dance group. That seemed to be my way. Scene, fame, touring. But…
- At the age of 21, a spinal injury that entailed terrible consequences. My legs refused to walk, my right arm did not move, and my head practically did not turn, endless pains and doctors who could not solve this situation.