My interest in human movements and the unknown has already begun in early childhood. As a little girl I strongly believed in the magic powers of one’s thoughts and the Nature. Thus I used to heal the running noses of my friends by invoking the powers of the Universe.
Subconsciously I knew that it was important to share my experience with others. That’s why my dolls and teddy bears received lessons in Mindfulness every day. And as we didn’t have a blackboard at home the house walls had three layers of text.
At the same time a huge need of self-expression through the body movements, made me change dancing classes one after another to try out as much as possible.
So what am I? A Dancer? A Teacher? Or a Healer?
tried to move in a completely different direction. However, life always made me return to my real self.
- When I was 13 I got interested in non-traditional sciences about humans, including esotericism in order to find the answers to my questions
- At 14 I was flying to the light at the end of the tunnel
- Already at17 I have started to give dancing classes to kids
- At 19 I had my own dance studio and a dance group. It seemed to be my path. Stage, fame, tours. But…
- When I was 21 I got a trauma of my spine with horrible consequences. I couldn’t walk, I couldn’t move my right arm and I almost couldn’t turn my head. Endless pain and doctors who couldn’t find a solution.